Monday, January 14, 2013

Light Pics








My favorite picture would probably have to be the one with the Bionicle a bit of light on it while everywhere else is dark. That one was the one I probably did without having to struggle or think much about. I saw how there was a bit of light pointing to the floor and I told my brother to quickly grab a toy and set it there and I quickly took the picture. The direct light pictures were the ones I struggled most with because I had forgotten that it was fine to have shadows and so I only got two and then the one with the blinds. You can barely tell that the one with the DS has a bit of light on my face from it but you can still tell. Although I kept thinking that the silhouette pictures were going to be easier, I found out that I prefer the ones with direct light. I learned that I shouldn't take the pictures forced but when I see it and take the picture without stressing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment